Unli Dessert at Cafe Dolce

by - Friday, January 08, 2016

It was very a stressful week for me, so I thought of treating my self first before I start reviewing for our midterms. It is my one way of unwinding myself, so I could review more seriously after. So here, I decided to also share to all of you their oh-so-yummy desserts & other foods.



Exactly my friend, invited me to come with them. One of my friend who invited me availed his discounted price to this Unli Dessert shop. Sayang, hindi ako naka abot. But it was alright then, because the price was worthy. Dapat talaga sila sila lang. But I'm so thankful that they managed to invite me, even we're not that close. I didn't hesitate to come with them. 


The photos below are some of the food I ate today. Paunti-unti lang ako. Because I'm afraid to pay for my leftover foods. Sayang. Hehe.

THIS IS AWESOME FOOD! IT WAS THEIR PIZZA! AND IT IS REALLY TASTE PIZZA! YOU MUST TRY THIS! THIS IS ONE OF THE MY FAVORITE SA KANILANG MGA PAGKAIN.
Ice cream in their shop was also unlimited! You can choose how many flavors, or even how tall you want to eat. But, I'm not fond of  ice cream e. But it really taste good.
Here are some of the food they are offering.
There are three types of drinks. Beside it was their Halo-Halo.
There are offering Halo Halo. But I didn't get, because I'm not eating Halo-Halo. But their Halo-Halo was self-serving. But actually, all of it was self-serving. Except to their desserts you saw on my second to third picture of this blog.

They also offer salad. I only eat in this section was their egg. Hehe.

YOUR PAYMENT IS DEFINITELY WORTHY THE PRICE! Because all of the foods they were offering are so delicious. And there are tons of choices you can make. You can have breakfast, lunch, meryenda even dinner there. They all have the foods for it.

Before I end my blog, I'm going to say how you can have a discount there.


If you avail the discounted price (it depends to the one who was selling it).
If you're regular costumer, the price was 300PHP.
And wait! There's more! 
They have student discount, just bring your ID and they will get it and they'll put a discount to it.


Thank you for today! If you have some questions (how to transport here or anything, even about my blogging) don't bother to ask me. I'll reply as possibly can.


You May Also Like

0 comments