Exploring Manila

by - Saturday, July 16, 2016

It's been a month since I started school, and because of that I'm really desperate to go somewhere. 'Coz I want seize the remaining time I still have, while I am not yet busy with school stuffs. I want to go on adventure around Manila. But there's a problem, I can't go alone. Hehe. I want somebody to accompany me. So I end up with one of my H.S best friend Jean and my young brother, CJ. When I told Jean about this, we hurriedly set the date, while Cj hesitated at first because he doesn't have money. Our parents would allow him to go with me, but they will not give him money. So I have no choice, I treated him the whole day. We went to the three famous tourist attraction here in the Philippines: 1) National Museum 2) Rizal Park 3) Fort Santiago. Sadly, we doesn't have enough time to take a tour around each of that. Because we started after lunch, passed 1PM. But it's alright, we told ourselves, we're going to go back here and take all the pictures we missed.



















You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Ang ganda diyan, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dancing fountain has better dance move rather than me. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great information! For everyone who need to know about price of Manila airport transfer, please contact with GoAsiaDayTrip - the most trusted airport transfer and day tour company in Southeast Asia.

    ReplyDelete