One Day Tagaytay Adventure 2/3: Picnic Grove v.2.0

by - Wednesday, March 30, 2016

After the adventure at Talisay, Batangas that we almost went to the mouth of an active volcano, and before going to the Skyranch which i will blog after this, we went to the place where we really plan going to at the first place. A place that was perfect for picnic, relaxation, sight-seeing with everyone you love, the Picnic Groove. It's one of the tourist spot here in Tagaytay, City. I had so much fun with my bestfriends (minus one, because her parents doesn't allow her). So here are some of the photos I took. I will also make a video blog, but not for now. I am just going to post it here whenever it's already done.


This is how far my camera can go through. Hehe
Nagsesenti po siya. Haha
I don't know that Jean was taking us picture while i am fooling around with my another bestfirend hehe. I was going to throw her doll shoes. 
Yup, i am lack-of-fashion lol 
Playing around with that whitey horse. 
Doing camera tricks but failed... It doesn't matter, the most important was we had fun! Haha
Pine trees around me. 
Unfashionable with her fashionable best friend. Haha
Selfie of the three of us :)
A-tired-face-but-still-looking-good

Here's the first blog about my first time in Pcinic Groove go here: Tagaytay Picnic Groove Escapade with College Buddies

You May Also Like

0 comments