Bike Ventures: Light Spinning

by - Saturday, January 16, 2016

The long wait was finally over for me! Today, I had a chance again to bike soooo far, like what I did way back 2014. But to my brother & to my dad's side, this was just a light spinning for them. That's why this blog entitled, "Light Spinning".


I thought I would never have a chance again to bike far, because my dad don't want me to go with them whenever they have something to bike on. They were using their manly powers. Because they thought, when it comes to this, girls are weak. Maybe, that girl I was talking about was just only me.

But today, I'm totally shocked of what happened. It was my dad who invited me first to come and bike with them. Early morning, they were planning to have some stroll with my brother. In my mind, I badly want to come with them. So, I told my dad, "sama ako!" even I already know that he wouldn't allow me. But unexpectedly, he agreed. And I was like, yahoooo!

In today's bike venture, I'm only with my father and my brother. We spin from our home, Malolos > Calumpit > Pulilan > Plaridel > Guiguinto > and back to our home. I am freaking tired after! (if that makes any sense) But I definitely had so much fun today! First couple of hours, my brother was always at my back while my dad was the one who's leading the way. When we're at rocky road of Calumpit (because it was under renovation) I had some struggle with my my right hand, specifically the fingers, it suddenly stuck and I can't move it anymore to use my break on the right side. When I badly need to use the right break because my brother was very near to me. Because I didn't hit the break (because of my suddenly stuck of my right fingers) both of us almost masemplang at mabangga yung car infront of my brother. But gladly, we didn't! And still managed to continue sumikad.Thanks God wooh!

 Here are some of the photos I took for today. 

PS. ALL THE PHOTOS YOU'LL SEE HERE ARE ALL MINE. IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO GRAB IT,PLEASE LET ME KNOW BUY COMMENTING DOWN BELOW, AND GIVE A PROPER CREDITS TO ME.

We took our breakfast, brunch rather at the Jollibee before heading home.
Before I end my blog, I just want you to meet my oldest brother and my awesome father! :)
Thank you for reading! Hope to see you on my next blog! :)




  



You May Also Like

0 comments