Bike Ventures: I Heart Bulacan

by - Saturday, January 09, 2016

(Quick update!)

So today, I invited my younger brother to come with me and have some stroll around our city. He uses our Fat bike, and to me, just an ordinary mountain bike.
This place is far from our home, but anyone can surely manage to go here using bike. But for me, after weeks in my dorm, I finally had time to stroll far from our home. It is such a relief to me. It feels like I loose some weight. 

In this blog, I'm just going to show you a sneak peak to our lovely city! I hope you'd also come. :)

PS. ALL THE PHOTOS YOU'LL SEE HERE ARE ALL MINE. IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO GRAB IT, PLEASE LET ME KNOW BUY COMMENTING DOWN BELOW, AND GIVE A PROPER CREDITS TO ME. 

Advance Happy Fiesta Malolos, Bulacan!
A landscape for our Chubby Miner (the name of our fat bike) with the background of "I Heart Bulacan".
And a landscape for his bike (because this was my younger bro bike who's with me today) with the same background like the first one.
 

It feels good after weeks, I'm finally home and had some quality time with my family. The school was really stressing, but I know in the end, it's all gonna be worth the stress, the pain, and the wait. :)

This my younger bro. Feeling like a model, huh?
And this is me. Pardon me. Hehe.

This is it! I hope you had fun with me! See you on my next blog! :)

You May Also Like

0 comments