Wish List 2015

by - Friday, December 11, 2015


Dahil konting tulog nalang (14 sleeps left) at pasko na, I don't want to miss this chance to state the gifts I want to receive this Christmas. If you guys will give me a present this season, don't be shy. (Hahaha!) I want your lives to be easier and less-worry in buying me a present. Hihihi. So, I listed 10 things I want to receive this Christmas!



1. 2016 PLANNER


Starbucks planner or if not, any 2016 planner will do. But I would love to receive adorable planner/s. Because it's lovely to update it every time.


2. CROWN SMART WALLET


Yes! I'll be the happiest girl in town if someone will give me this lovely-classy wallet this Christmas. 


3.   WIRELESS SMART EARPHONES


I want to have a couple of stocks of this! Because I always rip it sooo easily (actually, everytime). Hindi tumatagal sa akin ang earphones. Huhu


4. FUJIFILM X-A2


Because I really super duper absolutely definitely ultra mega love taking pictures!


5. RACK SACK BAG


or Galaxy Jansport bag will do. He he. You can buy me Rack Sack bag at Empire Fashion Cafe! He he.


6. A PAIR OF KEDS SHOES

Yessssssssssssssss! Please?

7. PANDA COIN PURSE & PANDA CAP!!!!! 


ANY CUTE PANDA STUFFS WILL BE, I REPEAT CUTE PANDAS ONLY. Hindi po yung acute. Hehe.


8. SAMSUNG S6 EDGE


Because my phone --- it's still not updated. Lol. Still an s4, not even an s5. Huhu! Sometimes, it sucks. Huhu!


9. TONS OF MONEY!!!! 


Yes, because if I haven't receive any one of these, I would buy it for myself. And the last would be,  


10. JAMES REID PILLOW! 


The OTWOL merchandise James Reid's huge pillow!!!!  Huhuhu! 


Iyan lang naman yung mga gusto kong matanggap na regalo this Christmas. But any gifts will do, and will be well-appreciated! Basta yung galing sa puso. <33 nbsp="" p="">Advance Merry Christmas to all of you guys! I hope you'll a meaningful and wonderful vacation with your family. Hope to see you on my next blog!
Love, xoxo
~Nicole.

You May Also Like

0 comments