Quezon City Circle Gaming #01

by - Wednesday, December 09, 2015


(Quick update!)

Today I had an mini-adventure with my dorm mate. Her name was Merry. Shout out to her for making my day awesome. Our main destination today in Quezon City was the Quezon City Memorial Circle (The Circle of Joy, Circle of Fun & the Manuel Quezon Museum). It was our first time here with no parents companion.


 
We bump first to my parent’s office so I could borrow my Mom’s phone, because the camera on my phone was broken all of a sudden. And it really sucks. 
 
I can really feel the presence of Christmas season here at Quezon City Hall.

We walk through the underpass before reaching the QC Circle. It's not like the other underpass that full of vendors selling random stuffs. Because when you entered this underpass, it was sight-seeing of Manuel Quezon's information or his biography including the City.

QUEZON CITY UNDERGROUND PASS 

This is my travel buddy for today's adventure. 


What you can see after you reach the end of the underground pass.
 

Then when we finally reached the other exit, we ate first our lunch at Inasal Bacolod. When we entered the restaurant, There's this guy who accompany us. He's the one who choose where we will sit. Both of us are in shock when the table where we're going to seat, where the waiter headed us was placed in the middle. Then they  gave each of us their menu book. We're too shy and kind of embarrassed because it was our first time to eat to something like this. I don't have any idea what should I do. Kasi kami 'yung tipo na pang Jollibee lang and other food chains. 
  

In my opinion, I'm still go for Mang Inasal than this. Hindi ako nasarapan sa chicken. Expensive na nga, hindi naman yummy.

After we eat we now headed to the Quezon City Circle. While walking we saw the "Circle of Joy". We entred through it, and tried the playground. The first thing I felt when I stepped inside of this was PURE HAPPINESS. I suddenly missed my childhood days. Because honestly, my family and I had never been in the park. 

All the kids looks so happy running all around, sliding, swinging their self, and mostly, I envy those family who were seating all together on the grass having their picnic. How I wished I experienced that too when I was still a child.

There were also group of friends who were also having fun, then I will not forget those love birds na sobrang PDA. Kahit saan ka tumingin ay makakatanaw ka n'yan. Kahit sa kotse, kapag sinilip mo, iba ang masisilip mo. Hehe. (It was my friend who told me about this. Because she witnessed one.)
 
 
 
There are also carnival here. If I am not wrong, it was two carnivals. One for kids, and one for adults. Teens rather.

This is the first one we see while heading to the Manuel Quezon Museo.
 

Sadly, we didn't try to get in, because it was already late afternoon and my travel buddy already need to go home. But it was alright, because the next time I go here again, I will probably try this. There was also a Zipline here. But I forgot to take a picture of it.

And when we're out of the park, you'll now finally sight this tall thing so near. It is called the Manuel Quezon Museum. 

I told my buddy if we could watch the fountain later, but she really need to go home na.
Before we go home, we tried this first. You'll just see this sa gilid ng ng fountain.  
And we headed home.
There was still excess on my travel budget today. I brought 300PHP and I just spent it to my food (Inasal Bacolod) and Jeepney fare back and forth. If you want to know how to go hear, just comment below. So, that's it for today! I hope you had fun with me! :)

PS. ALL THE PHOTOS YOU SAW HERE ARE ALL MINE. IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO GRAB IT, PLEASE GIVE A PROPER CREDITS TO ME. 

NEXT BLOG: INSIDE OF MANUEL QUEZON MUSEUM.

You May Also Like

0 comments