Last Fieldtrip in Highschool

by - Friday, January 23, 2015


Today was our Educational Trip also known as Field Trip. It was only around Manila because of too many accident happened in some school/s while having their Field Trip.  We went to the: (1) Museo Ng Katipunan (2) Fort Santiago (3) Creative Thinker (4) The Art of Fire. 

So here are some pictures I took. Please if you're going to grab, let me know and properly give credits. 

(This was just only a view from Creative Thinker at Boom na Boom) 

MUSEO NG KATIPUNAN



FORT SANTIAGO, INTRAMUROUS



CREATIVE THINKER


THE ART OF FIRE


I really had fun even if we're already been there lots of time. I think because I’m with my best friends the whole day! (minus one, because her parents didn’t allow her. Huhu) We had a lot of selfies & took a lot of videos. Broke the rules of our teachers and tour guide so we can have a lot of fun and we can explore the place. 

You May Also Like

0 comments